Experience QRC in the School Holidays
Experience QRC is for students in their last year at high school who are interested in tourism or hospitality and want to study at QRC Tai Tokerau in Paihia.
Are you interested in the tourism and hospitality industry but would like to experience what it’s all about before you decide? Join the QRC teams for a few days of jam-packed activities in either the Bay of Islands or Queenstown, where you can experience QRC first-hand.
The cost of the QRC Northland Experience is $50 for 1 night, 2 days and includes accommodation, food and activities (think Jet Boating in the Bay of Islands).
The QRC Northland experience includes:
- Find out about QRC’s Diploma in Hospitality Management, Certificate in Hospitality Service and Certificate in Tourism Operations.
- Meet the staff, talk to students and join in with classroom and social activities.
- Learn about the different career options available within the tourism and hospitality industry, including QRC internship opportunities.
- Visit our Halls of Residence
- Visit leading hotel and tourism operations with behind the scenes access and hear from respected industry professionals.
Experience QRC runs for two days over each school holidays. See 2021 dates below:
- April 20 – 21, 2021
- July 13 – 14, 2021
- October 5 – 6, 2021
- October 12 – 13, 2021