Northland Road Trip - Whangarei & Pataua North
Check out this itinerary for a taste of all the nature, culture and adventure Northland has to offer.
Experience Tahi New Zealand Eco Lodge and walks, kayaking and horse-riding on Saturday, then an unforgettable Maori Cultural Tour with Kauri trees on Sunday. Finish with a monster scooter run at HeadsUp Adventures. All this, only a 2.5 hour drive from Auckland.
- Drive from Auckland to Whangarei
- Stop off at the Town Basin for an early dinner (not included)
- Continue to Pataua North to your accommodation
Accommodation at Tahi New Zealand for Friday and Saturday nights
- Tara Cottage (3 beds) $200 per night for up to three people ($67 per person per night)
- Mara Cottage (5 beds) $400 per night for up to five people ($80 per person per night)
All Tahi accommodation is self-catered and includes one complimentary jar of Tahi honey.
NOTE: There are no shops in Pataua North so please buy food for breakfast, dinner and snacks in Whangarei.
- Tahi Walk – self guided. 3 different walks to choose from.
- Kayaking on the Hora Hora or Pataua Estuary with Mark Garry from Pacific Coast Kayaks.
- Horse riding at Seahorse Springs – 1 hour lesson and ride – includes another hour looking after the horses
Total cost from $414 per person
Make a Booking
To book this ‘Northland Weekend Road Trip’ itinerary, contact Lesley at Tahi on 09 436 0082 or email email@example.com
To book Tutika Tours, visit their website and book the 2 hour experience or phone 021 507 826.
Headsup Adventures Monster Scooters do not require bookings.