Tutukaka Coastal Adventure - Stand-up Paddle Boarding
Check out this itinerary for a weekend at one on New Zealand’s most beautiful beaches. You can expect to spend your days paddling on crystal clear water, visiting golden sandy beaches & exploring hidden coastal caves.
This tour is part of our Summer Program and can be booked as a fully guided tour via our Summer Program registration form. Alternatively, you can drive yourself and use the itinerary below to plan your trip.
- Arrive in Tutukaka to your bach style accommodation
- Welcome nibbles and drink provided, kitchen available for self catering dinner
- Get a flat water SUP lesson followed by a leisurely paddle to a lovely beach for lunch
- Take a short hike to a great view point
- Take part in marine ecology projects – citizen science surveys called Marine Metre Squared + Debris Survey
- Finish your paddle by enjoying a ride on some small waves
- Dinner at either Schnappa Rock or Wahi Restaurant in Tutukaka Marina
Day 3 (optional)
- Take a trip to the Poor Knights Islands marine reserve for snorkelling or diving *
- Take a horse trek from Sandy Bay to Whananaki*
- Paddle another section of the Tutukaka Coastline*
- Take a Standup Paddleboard Yoga class*
- Take a surfing lesson*
- Do one of many great coastal walk ways
- Visit Whale Bay, one of Northland’s most picturesque beaches
Self-drive Cost – approx. $499 per person
NOTE: Items marked with a * are optional and not included in the tour cost.
To book this ‘Tutukaka Coastal Adventure’ itinerary, phone Sup Bro on 022 644 9613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org