Northland Road Trip - Farm Life, Woofing & Sustainability
Check out this itinerary for a taste of Northland farm life, experience woofing and learn about sustainability.
Experience hands-on farming and sustainability on a working Northland farm followed by nature walks at neighbouring Tahi New Zealand. On Sunday, wake up to horse-riding then an unforgettable Maori Cultural Tour with Kauri trees on Sunday. Finish with a monster scooter run at HeadsUp Adventures. All this, only a 2.5 hour drive from Auckland.
This tour is part of our Summer Program and can be booked as a fully guided tour via our Summer Program registration form. Alternatively, you can drive yourself and use the itinerary below to plan your trip.
Minimum 2 people, maximum 3 people
- Two nights accommodation in a separate cabin with shared bathroom facilities and meals in the main house
- All food included
- Farm activities – milking a cow, making yoghurt and cheese, feeding calves, grooming horses, harvesting garden produce, exploring edible weeds, cooking over a campfire
- Walking at Tahi New Zealand – self guided
Self-drive cost $250 per person (all inclusive)
- Horse riding – 1 hour lesson and ride – includes another hour looking after the horses – $80 per person
- Tu Tika Tours Maori Cultural Experience including kauri trees – $95 pp
- Headsup Adventures – Monster Scooter rides – from $14 pp
Make a Booking
To book this ‘Northland Weekend Road Trip’ itinerary, contact Vikki at Seahorse Springs on 09 436 3628 or email email@example.com .
To book Tu Tika Tours, visit their website and book the 2 hour experience or phone 021 507 826.
Headsup Adventures Monster Scooters do not require bookings.